This meal was a surprise hit so I have no evidence of it's beauty. It was all digested. But I will be making this again at the request of at least two of my kin. Feel free to change out the cheeses and the bread. I know this would go well on flatbread, or in a filled stromboli, or on it's own for that matter.
Kale and Potato Burrito
4 Large red potatoes
1 bunch kale
1/2 onion diced
1/4 c gorganzola cheese
1/4 c parmesan cheese
salt, pepper, garlic
1. Quater and slice the potatoes 1/4 inch thick and place in lidded skillet with oil, salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
2. cook unstirred about 10 minutes. add chopped oinion and stir carefully.
3. when potatoes are soft place chopped kale on top of potatoes, and the tortialla on top of the kale, reaplace the lid.
4. after about 3 minutes, remove lid, and tortilla which are now perfectly steamed.
5. stir together the potato and kale mixture and add the cheeses.
6. fill the tortilla with mixture and serve hot.